Podiatrists can provide assistance with a wide range of foot and foot related conditions. Some of the conditions we regularly see include:
- Foot Pain eg Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Achilles Pain, Ball of Foot Pain
- Posture and Gait (Walking) concerns
- Flat or Hight Arched Feet
- Tired/Aching Feet and Legs
- Ingrown Toenails
- Fungal Nails
- Plantar Warts
- Various Nail and Skin Issues
To book an appointment you can follow the link to our Online Booking system here or call 8234 8666.
- Initial Consultation – $85.00 (Health Fund Claiming Code – F004)
- Subsequent Consultation – $70.00 (Health Fund Claiming Code – F012)
- Long Consultation – $85.00 (Health Fund Claiming Code – F014)
- Shockwave Consultation – $70.00 (Health Fund Claiming Code – F012)
- Footwear that you usually wear, please limit to 1-2 pairs though initially
- Any relevant reports and XRays/Scans
Yes. We have HICAPS available for fast on the spot claiming of your Health Fund benefit, this means you will only need to pay the Gap out of your own pocket.
We provide the following payment options:
- HICAPS (For Health Fund Claims)
- ZipPay (ZipPay offers a buy now pay later service for information on setting up an account visit – zip.co)
Please note all accounts must be paid at the time of your appointment.
No we currently do not bulk bill Medicare visits.
We do still accept and treat clients with Medicare Referrals under the Enhanced Primary however our normal private appointment fees apply.
If you wish to use your Medicare referral for your appointment the full private appointment fee needs to be paid at your appointment time, we are then able to submit the Medicare claim to receive the rebate (currently $53.80) on your behalf if you provide a Debit Card with a Savings or Cheque Account that has been registered with Medicare. If you require further information on setting up your bank details with Medicare please contact Medicare 132 011.
Yes, we are ablt to provide Podiatry services to Return to Work SA, Self Insured Businesses and clients with a Motor Accident Claim. To allow us to bill these Third Parties directly we will require the details of the Insurer, Case Manager (including contact details), Claim Number, Claim Injury and Date of Injury. We will need to confirm these details and your eligibility with the Insurer prior to your visit. If pre-approval cannot be obtained prior to your appointment you will be required to pay the appointment fee and we will issue you with a receipt to recover any costs from the Insurer.
We are currently able to accept Self Managed NDIS clients only, in these cases you simply pay our regular Private Fees on the day, using your NDIS funds.
We currently do not accept any Agency Managed or Plan Managed NDIS clients. We recommend that if you are Agency Managed or Plan Managed you seek out a Registered NDIS provider that is experienced in your area of need.
No, we currently do not offer home visits.
Yes. There is parking available along the side of the Practice on Broad Street and also the rear of the Practice on Long Street. There is also parking outside the front of the Practice on Port Road, but this can be less reliable, as it is a clearway during certain times of day, so please check the street signs before parking.