Tripod Podiatry are now stocking Archies Arch Support Thongs at our Queenstown Practice. We have a range of sizes and colours onsite for you to come in and try and at only $35.00 per pair they are great value and fashionable replacement for your regular flat thongs.
Archies Arch Support Thongs are designed by a Physiotherapist from Melbourne, Australia, as an alternative to flat thongs / flip flops / sandals while providing legitimate orthotic / arch support.
Features and Benefits:
- Legitimate Orthotic / Arch Support – Archies Thongs have a similar amount of support as most off the shelf orthotics. This may help to support the foot and improve foot posture, thereby potentially reducing the strain on your feet and lower limbs.
- Two Levels of Arch Support – You can never cater for every person with one shaped arch profile. Archies Thongs have the options of either Standard Arch Support or High Arch Support, this helps us to specifically cater to your foot type and support needs.
- Unbelievable Comfort! – The orthotic / arch support found in Archies Thongs combines with a super soft, highly resilient foam to provide an unbelievably comfortable feel, irrespective of whether or not you wear orthotics or have issues with your feet making them the perfect thong to wear when out walking or as a slipper in and around the house.
- Ultra-Light – The highly specialised foam material found in Archies Thongs is ultralight in comparison to other orthopaedic thongs which may result in less tired and achy feet at the end of the day.
- Tighter Strap – In thongs with a loose strap, your toes claw down and you do not get the protective support from the arch like you are supposed to. The tighter strap in Archies Thongs may help to reduce tow clawing allowing you to walk more naturally.
- One piece construction – As the thongs are all moulded as one you are far less likely to break the toe pole as you are in thongs with a base and plug configuration.
Once you try Archies Arch Support Thongs you will never want to take them off your feet